Looking Up

At the beginning of Autumn, I begun to notice all the pretty orange trees, loosing their leaves to the cold winds. I'd begun to look up at the sky more frequently and it gave me a strange feeling of happiness when I did so.

If somebody were to ask you what direction is positive, you would probably say up. I've always believed that this is to do with progress, a positive thing. When you progress, you move up slightly in the world. I began to feel intreigued by the beautiful sky above me and would stop to take photos with the beautiful branches, using my camera to form shillouettes, contrasting with the bright blue sky. Whenever I did this, I felt a strange sense of relief and happiness.

However, as the weather was getting progressively colder, I began to forget about the feeling I would get from looking up, into the sky that was growing darker with each passing day. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I posted this photo last week:


It's not the best quality photo in the world but as I was posting it, it reminded me of the uplifting feeling I got during that early autumn time. The sky really is a beautiful, extraordinary thing and if you do one thing when you next go outside, look up into the sky and think. Think about all the positive things in your life. Think positive. Always be positive.

"Every cloud has a silver lining"